The objectives of this geography learning unit are:
- To describe the daily variance of temperature in different sites of the earth, based on graphs.
- To relate the daily variance of temperature with the rotational movement of the earth;
- To relate the sun’s rays incidence angle to the thickness of atmosphere to trespass as well as to the surface of incidence;
- To describe the annual temperature variation in places of the northern and Southern hemispheres;
- To relate the annual variation of temperature to the translational movement of the earth, emphasizing the... Read more